About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Stay tuned, I'll be right back...

Ouch, ouch and ouch... I spent a great weekend scrapbooking with 5 dear friends and my wrists are certainly telling about it - AND - the microphone in headset that came with the voice recognition software has stopped working (I'm on the hunt for a new one sooo it'll be a bit slow in the posting dept for a bit) - SO - please hang in there (you too, Joni ) I'll be back on line soon!

I need to finish telling you about my Edmonton trip; tell you a picture taking story and share not only an amazing talk by a humble 19 year-old but also, a conversation about energy, chemistry and why we need to feed relationships!

So stay tuned...great things coming up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment