About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

House/Cat Sitting Day Nine - Sept 24th

Back to Edmonton...and boy, did that drive go fast!!!

From my door in Linden to the Costco near Cristen's house - are you ready for this? Let's do the math...I left at 1:40PM and arrived at 4:18PM - WOW - 2 hours and 38 minutes...and NO speeding was involved - Cruise control all the way!!!

Are you wondering what I got at Costco??? I got something called, 'Super Sleep. It's a melatonin preparation that helps reset the body's sleep-wake cycle. I've been less energetic than I like for quite a while now. Maybe this will help.

I also got an amazing snack called, Mrs. May's Ultimate Crunch.' This is what it says on the front of the package - 'Cashews, Almonds and Walnuts in Perfect Harmony With Raspberries, Cranberries, Goji Berries, Blueberries, Pomegranate, and Acai.' It is absolutely nummy!

After I unloaded everything (I shopped in my storage room, stamp room and CD shelf at home) I watered the garden. It won't be long and I'll have to pick all the tomatoes. The weather forecasts are showing lower and lower overnight temperatures.

I went to the RS Sisters Temple Night and it was great...again...refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment