About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Scrappin' Great Deals - Novemember 2009 Kit - Birthday card for DH

My DH is a fly fisherman through and through. He even ties his own flies!!! When I decided to make his birthday card with the kit I was having a hard time envisioning anything to do with fishing...I still had all my "girly" ideas racing through my head (as I handled that beautiful ribbon again ;) ) I shook off the thoughts of more pretty projects to come and got to the task at hand.


A card for my husband!! See how I used that Havest Hayride from pinkpaislee again on this project? (The paper indicator is still on my desk for this one ;) ) I used a scrapbook layout featured in the current Scrapbooks Etc. magazine for this layout. I just loved the textured touch from the layers underneath!!! And look....I found the perfect place to stamp some fish images. Another birthday card for DH with fishing as the theme!!


I love how this kit has so many possibilities with the choice of papers it has. I still had pretty idea's (not that I don't think this card is pretty....but we won't say that to my DH ok...shhhhh) so next I knew just the paper I wanted to get my hands on. See below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment