About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

House/Cat Sitting Day Ten - Sept 25th

A lazy morning followed by another visit to the temple - I could certainly get used to this!

Afterward I came home, changed into walking clothes and headed to Beaumaris Lake for another walk. I was a little hesitant because it was starting to get dark and I wasn't really sure how safe it would be so I took it slow and looked around. It felt fine so off I went. I walked on the grass next to the sidewalk whenever I could - pavement is so hard on a body. About 3/4 of the way around I started to get tired...strange...

About 4/5ths of the way around I felt like I'd been hit by an 'brown out' - you know, like at home when the lights all dim, sometimes just before all the power goes out. It was really strange. It actually took all I had to finish the walk and get to the car where I could sit down. I felt a series of 'brown outs' come and go as I drove to the store to get a Gatorade - I figured maybe my electrolytes were low. Half the bottle later and not a drop more energy, I stopped at another store and got a banana - thinking maybe my potassium was low - nope. I dragged my tail home and went to bed.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment