About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Scrappin' Great Deals - Novemember 2009 Kit - Journal Book

Kaisercraft.....ohhhhh, this paper is A-Mazing!!! I really couldn't wait to play with it!! The deep hues and pop of sunshine called to me!!!

I knew I wanted to use it for a scrapbook page....but by this time I'm thinking of my mom.....sitting at home... nursing herself, while I slaved away....ok, so I was in my glory creating these projects and my mind was racing with thoughts of more to come.....but, I decided before I can make a scrapbook layout with this Kaisercraft paper (drool)..... I want to make a little something something for my mom...but I'll still use the paper!!!

So as you can see I did. Both sides of this paper are fantastic!!! It coordinated perfectly with cardstock in the kit as well. My inks even hit the spot in colour matching ;)

This is for you mom!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, nice work Trish! It makes me want to scrapbook too...sigh...someday!
    Feel better Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal book Diane! Great job!

    ReplyDelete