About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

House/Cat Sitting Day Twelve - Sept 27th

Woke up feeling fine, had my ABC drink, and got ready for Church. On the way out of the gate I felt another 'brown out'. Hmmm...

Got to Church and about 1/2 way through Sacrament meeting I knew I'd need to ask for a Priesthood blessing - whew - lot's of 'brown out's - something's definitely up here and I don't like it.

In the blessing I was told to take comfort, that I'd have the energy I'd need to fulfill my responsibilities here and at home. That's reassuring.

I was able to attend the rest of my meetings and met up with Chris and another lady I met before - Kelly. I chatted with Chris about life and some of the hard times she's having. I really like her and hope to go walking with her, again, Tuesday night.

I had a nap in the afternoon and spent some time reading and resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment