About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Scrappin' Great Deals - November 2009 Kit - My Mom and Me double page layout


Hello Bloggers!!!

Trish here. My mom did ask me to help her with making some projects and as she was so sick (H1N1 suspected) I took the "burden".....who am I kidding, I grabbed this kit packed with beautiful goodies and ran!!!!

The first thing in the kit I was drawn to was a sheet of paper that looks slightly distressed, has a dark bg and rich flowers on it. Sry...DS has taken out the recycling so I've lost the paper indicating strip...but it's gorgeous and it's in the kit!!! You can see it below.

My mom was originally going to make a layout I had helped her with. Though the kit was now in my hands to use I couldn't get the layout and colours out of my mind so I still wanted to do the page on my mom.

Being that I am a double page layout kinda girl I wanted to make it a two page spread. So I made the layout on My Mom & Me!!!

It was a snap to put together (the hardest part was getting pictures for it ;) ).

I have enough of these papers to still make additional projects and I still have a snip of that amazing ribbon too, enough for another scrapbook page!!!!

The next thing I wanted to make was a card and since my DH's b-day was Oct. 28....I just HAD to dip into this kit one more time!!! See below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment