About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Friday, September 18, 2009

House/Cat Sitting Day Three Sept 18th

The kids are on the ship and cruising by now. I am so excited...you'd think I was there, and then who'd take care of the cats?

A walk this morning then home to chat with Trish. I manicured the tomato plants - the fruit the have now will be bigger and ripen better with the tops of the plants chopped off this time of the year. I watered the gardens and will clean out some beds next week.

And...I rescued some lady bugs. They are absolutely everywhere today! I heard that they would come in as large a number as the aphids we had and it's true. I was wondering how they were getting in the house. Well - there's a gap at the front door, a gap at the back and some window screens with small holes in the screening or gaps where the screen doesn't fit properly - like every house.

Now I'm off to get some vacuum bags, nail polish remover and some vitamins...bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment