About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy September the 1st!

I really like Fall and though I don't feel it in the air just yet - it's coming.



One day soon I'll wake up, go outside and just know - regardless what the calendar says - it's something in the air and something in my bones. The smells are richer, the colors are deeper, and my energy levels just surge!



Soon it'll be time for soup making, baking and scrapbooking. All these things that take a holiday for me in the Spring and Summer.



Mmmmmm...isn't life grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment