About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

House/Cat Sitting Day One Sept 16th

Here we go again...;) I love doing this. It's like a mini-vacation for me and it feels good to be able to help out, too!

Cristen and Chris are at work, I'm taking a break from doing up some dishes and the cats are...well, doing what cats do...sleeping the afternoon away so they have enough energy to sleep the night away too.

It's a hot one today but there's a breeze blowing. Autumn is ever so delicately dancing with Summer right now. I hope the dance is a long, slow one.

We have to get up very early tomorrow AM so the two 'cruisers' can get to the airport by 5:30AM. I'm looking forward to a hot chocolate, muffin breakfast with them at the airport before I come home and join the cats in their early to mid-morning nap - you know, the one they use to get ready for the afternoon nap...!

No comments:

Post a Comment