About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Ouch and Clarification

OUCH!!! My arms are rebelling and I'd love to lop them off - anyone know where I can get replacements??? I'm dealing with a flare-up of tendonitis/carpal tunnel in both wrists, elbows and shoulders...so I will make this short and sweet and get off the computer (which we all know aggravates it...)

CLARIFICATION - I have received a couple of comments correcting grammar in my post. The grammar corrections ( and punctuation etc) I was speaking of apply to the pieces of writing, both from the course I'm taking as well as free-lance ones I may be working on, that I will post in the future - not my regular posts...silly people...lol!

Have a great day - I think I'll go read...

1 comment:

  1. the body shop??? LOL... I know the feeling of wanting to get replacement parts... Hang in there ma...

    xoxox
    Crissy

    ReplyDelete