About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Muse From Days Long Past...

I write all sorts of things - poetry, short stories, articles...and ramblings. Here's one of the latter. It may not be something 'up your alley' (writers are strange people) so stick with me here...

Aimless, shameless...there are so many thoughts inside of me. I wonder when I am released from the confines of mortality and this veil of forgetfulness is removed - will I remember all? Will I know all? Will I be able to be in touch with all my thoughts at once or will I still play hide and seek with myself - sometimes looking, sometimes drifiting, sometimes so unaware?
Will I need to ponder? Will I be able to sit and gaze and become 'lost' in thought? There are certain pluses to being lost. It's like a mini-vacation - dreaming while awake.
Where do all these thoughts come from? Movies and books and conversations - yes - but there is more. Am I like a sponge, or a static strip, picking up everything around me? Sometimes I don't recognize my thoughts or know how they're connected - they're there and gone before I can 'see' them clearly.
It's incredible, fantastic, worrisome, thrilling, lonesome, staggering, sweet, simple...

Thanks for reading my blog. As you 'stick with me' you'll see a writer's mind unfold...or maybe just me crumpled in a sobbing heap on the floor as I struggle to express what's inside...lol!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment