About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Block on the Blog?

Welcome to my world!!!

I get all these great ideas to write about and then I get stuck. Imagine...getting stuck on your own blog...lol!

Maybe I should start by publishing a book on 'Story Starters' or "Possible Plots' for other writers to buy! Maybe that's my niche...?

I am taking a course through the Institute of Children's Literature and am about half-way done. I find it hard to write to someone else's specs so to speak but it is good training so I will persevere.

My blog posts will, undoubtedly, be filled with various efforts and ideas and I will WELCOME your suggestions and criticisms. I'm striving to understand that criticisms are not directed at one's person but are directed at the work - grammar, clarity, consistency etc...right??? lol!!!

I will also post other things that I find interesting or controversial - that's for Sylvia - because life is full of these kinds of things.

Come along for the ride...it should be a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Auntie, Welcome to the blog world!! I'm glad that your open to gramatical critasism. I also attempt to be the same with my blog. I seem to have a knack at finding and correcting other people's grammar. Ex. (I find it hard to write to someone else's specs so to speak...). 'So to speak' should have a comma both before and after the phrase. On the other hand this very comment is prabably jam packed full of errors. Haha, sorta like pulling the knat out of my neighbors eye, when I have a log in my own. Love ya, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're finally blogging!! I look forward to reading your posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete