About Me

My photo
I love my life. I'm contented enough to be relaxed and discontented enough to quest. I want to see it all, smell it all and touch it all and through writing I can. I'm especially grateful for the gospel in my life. I don't need to search anymore. I can get on with perfecting talents and abilities.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Brrr...

I - Do - Not - Like - To - Be - Cold !
I - Do - Not - Like - It - Sam - I - Am !
I - Do - Not - Like - Cold - Eggs - And - Ham !!!!!

It is not just cold out there - it is stinking cold. It is crazy cold. It is freeeeeezing cold.

There - that feels better - warmer,no ... but better.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain!! Why does Canada have to be so north? I'm thinking California is looking pretty good right now...or maybe Australia!

    ReplyDelete